Croeso I Clwb Golff Glynhir Golf Club
Visitor Information & Course Fees
Visitors are welcome on any day of the week, but to secure a tee off time telephone the Professional shop on 01269 851010.
Brief description of facilities available to visitors -
1. In the Clubhouse is provided a full range of refreshments, catering and locker rooms. Locker Rooms and Bar area is provided on the Ground Floor
2. Catering is provided except for mondays, Although with prior booking arrangements will be made to cater for your needs. The kitchen and restaurant occupies the first floor
3. All forms of catering are provided – carvery, bar snacks, sandwiches
4 Sunday Lunches are very popular and will usually require booking in advance
5. Small conferences can be catered for
6. Wedding parties can be accomodated
In the pro shop
.A well stocked shop with a full range of quality merchandise at reasonable prices
Lessons to cater for all abilities in a covered practice area
For further details please contact the club or professional at
Summer ( Apr- Sept)
Weekday £ 18.
Weekend £ 23.
Twilight Golf after 4pm £15 per round.
Buggy Hire available.
Dyfed County Cards accepted.
Society Rates for groups of 10 or more.
Course Dress Code.
Smart golfing clothing, incluiding tailored shorts. Golf shoes must be worn at all times. Not Permitted are enim clothing: Football/rugby shirts & shorts: Tee shirts or shirts without collars: Tracksuits & Trainers: Cargo Pants: Combat Trousers: Trousers with drawstring waists or legs.
Smart casual clothing, no golf shoes, spiked or otherwise, no hats, wet or soiled clothing or golfing rainwear.Shoes must be worn at all times.
For any further Information contact the Secretary on Tel 01269 851 365 or the club professional on Tel 01269 851010. or e – mail email@example.com